Skip to main content

Pieces of a Puzzle.

How I wish life came with an instruction booklet sometimes. How much easier would it be. To know exactly what to do, where the pieces fit, and to see a finished product beforehand.

Yet life just isn't like that.

Like the name of my blog "Pieces of His Masterpiece", life is like a ton of pieces of a puzzle.
When I do puzzles I keep the box with the finished picture near to see the vision of what all those pieces together will look like, and it helps to look at each piece and see where pieces should be placed. I start with the frame and from there fill in all the rest. You don't have an exact instruction booklet but it is helpful.

We have the bible, it helps us with the frame of life. A foundation. But we need Him and an intimate relationship with our creator and savior to help with all of those pieces. We pick up a piece of the puzzle and can become overwhelmed with "what exactly is this piece part of?", "where does it go?", how does it connect?", "and which piece comes first?". Our Lord knows, He is the one that sees the whole complete puzzle.
When we stare at one piece, our vision becomes small. We can't imagine the whole puzzle until we take a look from a bigger perspective. His. A higher view. The one who knows the beginning from the end. The one who knew us before that frame/foundation was ever laid.

Everything and everyone in life is another piece to this puzzle of life. They connect and fit somewhere.

We are meant to be in a connection with Him, led by spirit and truth, to go through this life.
One thing I know about putting together a large and intricate puzzle is that I need patience. A puzzle is not an instant gratification activity. Often they are laid out on a table for days or weeks as you keep chipping away.

Life's puzzle is bigger than any puzzle I've done. Many more pieces.

He gives us extra tools. Faith,Hope and Love.

Sometimes pieces of a puzzle seemingly go missing or become damaged, but our God restores and makes things new.

He gives order in chaos. Which is needed. I'm the type of person who sees puzzle pieces dumped out everywhere as chaos. I want to put it all together to see order. I often feel peace with order. But the thing is, He gives us peace even in the chaos. I shouldn't rely on a finished product to give me peace. Just His finished works on the cross.

It seems so opposite to my physical man, but I know He has been teaching me that there is beauty in the chaos, beauty in the "undone", there is beauty in the "mess", beauty in the "brokenness".

I need my Creator to guide me through this process. This puzzle is too big and intricate to do on my own.

Instead of being the child who gets so frustrated with a puzzle and crumbles it up and scatters the pieces everywhere, be the child who calls on their mom or dad for help. Daddy I need you, you are my helper. He wants to sit at your side and help and direct. Don't let stubbornness,frustration and anger get the best of you. This puzzle is beyond yourself. And is His masterpiece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Father Delights In You

Do you know how pleased the Father is with you? He delights in you. You cannot earn his love and affection! Zephaniah 3:17 says the Lord your God is with you he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing! Take peace of mind today that you are deeply loved, unconditionally and that the father dotes on you, that you have captured his heart and he smiles when he thinks of you❤️. It does not matter anymore if you did not have an earthly father who loved you, doted on you, and took great delight in you. If you struggle to find acceptance in your relationships, if you feel like you have to constantly "do" in order to please people and earn their love and affection, if people have abandoned you,mistreated you, etc. Grab hold of the truth that you cannot be any more loved than you already are, you are more than accepted... you are affirmed as his daughter in whom he delights so much that it causes hi...

Sharing time can hurt.

A word of caution and understanding. Please take the time to read my heart. You've perhaps been on one of these sides. Do you know how many times I've been asked "where are your kids" when seen without them? To which my response is, "they're with their dad today/this weekend". OK, NO BIG DEAL, right. But then comes the dreaded comments... "Wow,that must be so nice" or "aren't you lucky", "oh,what I would do with free time", and other comments in which I force a smile to save embarrassing you as I can see it probably comes from a bit of exhaustion and having a lot on your plate with a tad bit of jealousy. Let me be straight with you. I am not having it easier than you! My new season of my children having time with their father is NOT me living up a life that looks like freedom in comparison. It hurts! I honestly hurt that I now have to share time and days with their parent because of a divorce. Like today for in...

Hope

Hope. Have you ever heard someone say "I don't want to have false hope"? Have you ever thought that you had hope but then something triggered and you lost hope? Do you know that His word says "hope is for things unseen, that if you hoped for things that could be seen -that is no hope at all". So hope is for the very things that we end up letting go for. When everything in the natural says "give up, it won't happen, it's not possible, I tried for too long and never saw", when circumstances in life seem to be the very opposite of what you hope for that is when it becomes hope and you anchor that hope so that it does not waver in the waves and storms. Hope is for when you can't imagine or see how it could be possible. There is no such thing as false hope. Hope deferred makes the heart sick. It's not that the things in life didn't line up with our hope but that we put off hope this allowing an environment of toxins. Putting off hope ...