Skip to main content

70+ Promises/Scriptures to declare, speak over yourself and pray.

There are over 3,000 promises in the bible God has declared for us.
So much about who we are and what He has for us can be found there. I've been through so many trials over a number of years,  and without learning about who He says I am and what some of His plans are for me, I may not have made it so far and still have a positive view.
Even though storms may be around still, I have to train my mind to be obedient to truth.
Here are some scriptual declarations that I pray over myself, and pray for others, or speak out loud as soon as I have a thought or feeling that is negative or the opposite.
I encourage you to seek them out in the bible as well.

I am a child of God.
He is for me, who can be against me?
He ,who is in me, is greater than he who is in the world.
I am the head and not the tail.
I am above and not beneath
I am a saint, not a sinner.
I am righteous by faith.
I am seated in heavenly places.
He lifts me up out of the miry clay and sets me upon His rock.
He is my refuge and my fortress, my Hightower.
He is my shield.
He sets a banquet table for me in front of my enemies.
He avenges for me.
Instead of shame and disgrace, he gives me a double portion and everlasting joy is my inheritance.
He gives me beauty for ashes, joy for mourning.
I dance upon injustice.
He hates robbery and injustice.
I am His beloved.
I am the apple of His eyes.
He has more good thoughts towards me than there are grains of sand.
He has a good plan for me, it is for good and not evil, full of prosperity!
I am blameless and set free.
He does not condemn me or shame me.
The enemy comes to seek, kill and destroy BUT He came to give me an abundant life!
I do not war with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities, pulling down strongholds and keeping my mind obedient with what Christ has done for me!
He is my greatest encourager.
I am chosen and set apart from this world, I am royalty, and a priesthood!
I am an heir to His throne, the enemy is my footstool.
I was made in the image of Christ!
I am beautiful.
I am more than an overcomer.
I am victorious.
God gave me authority to bring heaven here on earth.
Heaven is at hand, it is not far away and unreachable.
Heaven is within me.
God, the hope of all glory, lives within me.
I am powerful.
He strengthens my knees to stand firm.
He gives rest to the weary.
He gives me wings mounted like eagles, I can fly and run and not be weary.
I can cast all my burdens at His feet.
His yoke is easy and His burden is light.
When I pray His ears are inclined to me and He hears me.
Jesus intercedes for me.
I am a new creation.
I am saved,healed and delivered.
I am unshakeable
He counsels me, even as I sleep.
He does not give me the spirit of fear, but of peace,power and sound mind.
The Lord directs my steps, He is a lamp for my path.
The Lord goes before me and makes crooked ways straight.
He also goes with me.
He never leaves me or forsakes me.
Jesus died and rose again for me, to live in me.
I am not a slave to fear.
How great is the Love the Father lavishes on me that He calls me a child.
He lifts up all who bow down.
I am the pearl of greatest price.
I am worth more than rubies.
Those who hope in The Lord has renewed strength.
He gives me the desires of my heart as I hope in Him.
My hope is in The Lord, set as an anchor so I will not be tossed by the storms.
Those who hope in The Lord, inherit the land.
He supplies all my needs according to riches in glory.
He is my provider.
He cares for even the sparrows in winter, how much more does He love me!
I do not need to worry about what I will eat or drink.
I am the light of the world.
His will, will prevail!
He has given me charge over angels to bring His will here on earth.

Comments

  1. May all of these explode in your heart and life a thousand fold as you continue to seek who He is and who you are in Him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

Hope. Have you ever heard someone say "I don't want to have false hope"? Have you ever thought that you had hope but then something triggered and you lost hope? Do you know that His word says "hope is for things unseen, that if you hoped for things that could be seen -that is no hope at all". So hope is for the very things that we end up letting go for. When everything in the natural says "give up, it won't happen, it's not possible, I tried for too long and never saw", when circumstances in life seem to be the very opposite of what you hope for that is when it becomes hope and you anchor that hope so that it does not waver in the waves and storms. Hope is for when you can't imagine or see how it could be possible. There is no such thing as false hope. Hope deferred makes the heart sick. It's not that the things in life didn't line up with our hope but that we put off hope this allowing an environment of toxins. Putting off hope

You are a light

How can you be a light unto the world if you seclude yourself from it and people? So what if someone's posts something that you don't agree with or is critical (please stop regulating your Facebook). Also, do what if people or family are alcoholics, have differing view points, use angry words, made mistakes, or whatever the case. How will the world ever see light, hope and love if the ones who believe He loved us first so we can love, shut them out!? How can you minister to the hurting if you pick up an offense. Maybe your judging them for the very same thing that's missing in you... The lack of awareness of the depths of His love and mercy! Walk a mile in His shoes... It will carry you throughout the world

The Father Delights In You

Do you know how pleased the Father is with you? He delights in you. You cannot earn his love and affection! Zephaniah 3:17 says the Lord your God is with you he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing! Take peace of mind today that you are deeply loved, unconditionally and that the father dotes on you, that you have captured his heart and he smiles when he thinks of you❤️. It does not matter anymore if you did not have an earthly father who loved you, doted on you, and took great delight in you. If you struggle to find acceptance in your relationships, if you feel like you have to constantly "do" in order to please people and earn their love and affection, if people have abandoned you,mistreated you, etc. Grab hold of the truth that you cannot be any more loved than you already are, you are more than accepted... you are affirmed as his daughter in whom he delights so much that it causes hi